ponedjeljak, 13. listopada 2014.

Adriana Lima

Um what I've done? I didn't intend this blog to be tutorial like but more like my portfolio :P
As that guy from phlearn.com (Aron Nace) said, first thing in editing photography is to notice whats wrong with it (something like that anyway) lol he's a funny guy but great editor/retoucher, not so much of an photographer lol jk Sorry Nace!
Well collor of the skin was already great I just thought that noise is inappropriate for this kind of image that btw I don't know if noise was originally added or if it was some wannabe editor like me who added it, plus, highlights on her nose were clipping in a bad manner and I adressed to those issues in photoshop cc. "Reduce noise" done the trick but I also had to use brush too (and tons of other things)
Find it that gradient map (photographic toning) suits well for B&W version. It was selenium 1 or 2, both are amazing.

my edit

base image


Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar