subota, 11. listopada 2014.

Laetitia Casta (mid 90s)

Original image was too saturated in my opinion, and, due to, had a lot of color bleeding which wasn't gona go away just by desaturating, so I used filter: noise - reduce noise and turned down everything on 50%  except for 'reduce color noise' which remained on default 100%. didn't work quite well on whole image, I had to use layer mask (which is boring lol) I've also done some toning, experimented with new cc features in 'color lookup' adjustment layer. Majority of time I've spend went to getting highlights on her face to the point I'm satisfied with but cant really say what I used as I used few features but I think what worked the best this time was like prep for highpass filter: duplicate layer and desaturated it, than after changing blending mode to 'linear light', double click the layer and adjust for only lighter parts to be visible, than turn down the opacity.


my edit

base image

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar